With 2017 coming to a close, I want to take the opportunity to express my gratitude to each of you for your patronage, love and support as we continue to transition, grow and anticipate what’s to come.
This year brought us the blessings of new marriages and EB squad additions — new workshops and an expanded retail space — collaborations with Shop Mondays, I Support the Girls, the Wichita State Dance Team, the Miss Kansas Organization — a growing community amongst each other, fellow local small businesses and clients, whom we consider friends.
EB HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2017:
- Jessicah and Kadyn celebrate their 1 year anniversary with EB in October and January. Additionally, Jessicah comes on full-time with us in January. Lucky us!
- We added three new members to our team in 2017: lash artist Becky and receptionists Devon and Rachel
- Everyday Beaut became a Bella Lash Affiliate School: Juliana teaches classic and volume lash certification courses to certified estheticians and cosmetologists in the region
- Jessicah and Kadyn became certified in volume lash application through Bella Lash
- Our expanded retail space allowed for the collaboration with Shop Mondays, a local pop-up shop, permanently nestled into our space
- New and fun workshops were brought to our multi-purpose space: a wire wrapping workshop led by Bree of ShopDaisyMade, a Self-Love Workshop led by Counselor and mindfulness advocate Kim German, Wichita Doula took us through a Postpartum discussion for new and expecting mothers and Robin Macy of Bartlett Arboretum brought the sought after Chipped China Mosaics workshop to EB
- We had the pleasure of teaming up with I Support the Girls (an organization that donates bras and menstrual hygiene products to homeless women/women in need), the Miss Kansas Org and the Wichita State Dance Team as the official lash extension sponsor, and Wichita Moms Blog for their annual Mummies Night Out
WHAT’S TO COME IN 2018:
Our team is growing once more as we bring on a waxing specialist and additional makeup artist for brides, bridesmaids, proms and other special occasion makeup. Maria Vega joins our squad January 1 and will be performing body waxing, makeup applications, facials and chemical peels and lash extensions.
Thank you for your continual love and support. We treasure each of you endlessly.
May 2018 bring you peace, prosperity, purpose and a passion-filled trip around the sun. Cheers, friends!
xo EB Girls